A handy solution for holding and protecting your double pointed needles whilst they are still in use. Suitable for needles up to 20cm in length. This set contains 2 tubes with slots to store double pointed needles while you're knitting your project, and 1 tube without a slot to store DPNs when you're not using them. Made of recycled acid-free paper. Lightweight, flexible and extendable.
How to use:
- Arrange the needles together.
- Insert the needles with your project into the black tube, making sure the needles touch the end of the tube.
- Arrange the knitting so it is hanging evenly through the slot.
- Line up the slots in both tubes and slide the gold tube over the ends of your needles
- Once the tubes are together, you can twist them in opposite directions slightly to hold your project securely.